- Neoaxis Game Engine
- Notes on the Neoaxis Resources
- L3DT, An
Australian terrain generator used with Neoaxis, what happened to American ingenuity?
- l3dt_neo_terrain.zip (2MB)How to get your l3dt terrain into Neoaxis
- Neofaq.zip Some Frequently Asked Questions, screenshots (370K)
- neo_bump.zip (1MB) Make a cube in Blender, put a Neoaxis bump map on it Make a cube in Blender, put a Neoaxis bump map on it.
- leveller.zip-Leveller terrain, exported from Leveller as an.obj, scaled UP to match the RTS terrain
- neo_decor.zip (2.4MB) How to make weeds (foliage splatting) and trees
- heightmap_painting.zip(7.5MB) How to make heightmaps and paint them in the Battlefield 2 editor.
- monster_3drt (696K) A monster from www.3drt.com made into an Ogre mesh.
- lich.zip (503K) A lich from http://basilstudio.com.
- import_meshes_into_neoaxis.zip (1.3MB) How to get .obj, .lwo, (maybe)direct x and 3ds objects into Neoaxis Ogre mesh format using Softimage Mod Tool
- 3ds Max to Ogre.zip, how to get your Max stuff into Ogre